WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE???
We’re limiting the number of seats for sale for each performance and guaranteeing spaces between families and bubbles to meet social distancing requirements.
We’re opening our foyer area earlier to reduce queues and operating safe queuing measures with floor markings as well as additional trained staff members who will act as 'social distancing champions' to further ensure your safety
We recommend you book online for a contactless experience with all ticket checks conducted visually only.
We’re offering a range of pre-packaged food and drinks, with contactless till payments. However we do accept cash at all sales points.
We will still accept cash at both our box office and sales points but we have installed contactless payment options throughout our venue and increased our contactless limit to help you buy safer.
We’ll have more frequent and more thorough cleaning routines throughout the circus, with extra controls in all toilet facilities.
Stations offering sanitising gels and wipes with our compliments will be available throughout the venue.
All our cast and crew have been trained on the new safety and hygiene measures.
Colleagues will be equipped with personal protective equipment - including face coverings and gloves.
We thank our guests for working with us to keep everyone safe.
1. When you arrive at the circus, please observe social distancing at all times and avoid waiting around in public areas unless in a queue
2. Please wash your hands when appropriate and use our sanitising stations
3. Please arrive at the circus in good time for your selected performance time and have your tickets ready for visual inspection
4. We have strict guidelines for any of our staff who may begin to show early symptoms to stay away from the circus. We would welcome all of our customers to do the same and stay home if they feel unwell.
5. Face Coverings are required to be worn inside the Big Top at all times. This does not apply to under 11s or those with a medical condition (proof will be required for this to apply).